April 09, 2015

Published April 09, 2015 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Dana - Love Songs & Fairytales (1976)














Artist:  Dana
Title:  Love Songs & Fairytales
Release:  1976
Format:  LP
Label:  GTO Records
Catalog#  2321116

Dana Rosemary Scallon (born Rosemary Brown on 30 August 1951), known in her singing career as Dana, is an Irish singer and former Member of the European Parliament (MEP).
 She won the Eurovision Song Contest 1970 with “All Kinds of Everything”, a worldwide million-seller. She subsequently released over 30 singles and 30 albums as a songwriter and performer of Christian music.
 In 1976 she released the album “Love Songs & Fairytales” with songs as: “I Love How You Love Me”, Fairytale”, Never Gonna Fall In Love Again” (cover from Eric Carmen), “All My Lovin´” (cover from The Beatles), “I´m Not In Love” (cover from 10CC), “If” (cover from David Gates) and “Rose Garden” (cover from Lynn Anderson).


Side one
1.  I Love How You Love Me
2.  I’m Not In Love
3.  There’s A Kind Of Hush
4.  All My Loving
5.  Never Gonna Fall In Love Again

Side two
1.  Fairytale
2.  Rose Garden
3.  If
4.  I Get A Little Sentimental Over You
5.  Over The Rainbow

available at: http://www.ad-vinylrecords.com
      edit

0 reacties:

Post a Comment