October 08, 2020

Published October 08, 2020 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Love Unlimited - Love Is Back (1981) - €10,00


 

Love Unlimited was a female vocal trio that provided backing vocals for American R&B/soul singer Barry White on his albums and concert tours. They also found success with their own recordings.Formed in 1969, the group included Barry White's future wife, Glodean James, her sister, Linda James, and their cousin Diane Taylor.

Love Is Back is the fifth studio album by Love Unlimited. The album starts with the track "I'm So Glad That I'm a Woman", an R&B song considered by many a hymn to women, written by Barry White (creator of the group), Frank Wilson and Paul Politi
Three tracks entered the charts: "I'm So Glad That I'm a Woman", "High Steppin', Hip Dressin' Fella (You Got It Together)" and "If You Want Me, Say It" but unfortunately all three songs didn't get to a high position because of promotion problems. 


Side A
A1.  I’m So Glad That I’m A Woman - 4:01  
A2.  High Steppin’, Hip Dressin’ Fella (You Got It Together) - 5:32  
A3.  When I’m In Your Arms, Everything’s Okay - 4:33  

Side B
B1.  If You Want Me, Say It - 5:41  
B2.  I’m Givin’ You A Love (Every Man Is Searchin’ For) - 4:30  
B3.  Gotta Be Where You Are - 4:14  
B4.  I’m His Woman - 5:38 


Notes
Release:  1979
Format:  LP
Genre:  Soul / Disco
Label:   Unlimited Gold Records
Catalog#   83790

Vinyl:  VG+
Cover:  VG+

Prijs: €10,00
      edit

0 reacties:

Post a Comment