August 16, 2012

Published August 16, 2012 by Ad-Vinylrecords with 0 comment

Deniece Williams - I´m So Proud (1983)

 
 
Artist:  Deniece Williams
Title:  I´m So Proud
Year:  1983
Format:  LP
Label:  CBS
Genre:  Soul
Catalog#  25352

George Duke produced her 1983 album "I'm So Proud" and this led to the creation of one of the biggest songs of her career "I'm Glad It's You". Songs that George produced he used established musicians Louis Johnson on bass, Mike Sembello on guitar, Ricky Lawson on drums.
She's in great vocal form on the soft, lilting title track, once again has great chemistry with the legendary Johnny Mathis on the duet with him "So Deep In Love," and start's moving into the more dance-oriented material that would dominate her next album with the bouncy, perky "Heaven In Your Eyes.


Side one
1.  Do What You Feel   (4:24)  
2.  I'm So Proud   (3:55)  
3.  So Deep In Love   (4:22)  
4.  I'm Glad It's You   (3:28)  

Side two
1.  Heaven In Your Eyes   (4:54)  
2.  They Say   (7:10)  
3.  Love, Peace And Unity   (5:36)  
4.  It's Okay   (5:26) 

available at: http://www.ad-vinylrecords.com
      edit

0 reacties:

Post a Comment